Website SAC Health System
$22.10 – $28.69 an hour
Full Job Description
Position: Data Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Schedule: Monday Friday/ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
SACHS is a part of National Health Service Corps for loan repayment assistance
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish.
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
The Data Analyst’s responsibilities include conducting a full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. The Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Other duties as assigned by the Data Manager. This position will work on site at our facility located in San Bernardino, CA. **Not a Remote position.**
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collections systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Ability to acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Utilizes software to generate metrics and develops actionable recommendations. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provides support to teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Ability to organize technical work; demonstrate excellent planning, problem-solving, analysis, documentation, presentation, and organization skills; analyze and interpret data, processes and needs based on limited information.
- Works with the core reporting team to ensure the application teams fully address users’ reporting needs. Responsible for ensuring reports for specified application(s) are implemented successfully.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- Valid CA Driver’s License; will be required to travel to all SACHS locations.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of healthcare experience with SQL, Tableau or other BI tools
- Familiarity with EPIC or other EHR/EMR/EDR products
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Full Benefits Package:
Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
!! Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
Employer paid Life Insurance
Fitness Facility access
8 Paid Federal Holidays
1 Paid Birthday Holiday
SAC Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.