TITLE: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the senior executive directors to perform a variety of clerical duties associated with Unicare’s internal and external communications by telephone and email correspondent. Work with the directors and management team to order business cards, prescription pads, and other promotional materials.
- Highly efficient in preparing documents, managing data and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have excellent communication skills, oral, and written.
- Strong Organizational skills with attention to details.
- Strong work ethic to meet changes in responsibilities that will take place daily.
- Capacity to work independently and as team player
- Ability to research and effectively present information
- Management skills to interact with staff, Provider, Member and outside agencies.
- Understand and adhere to the confidential requirements of UCHC.
- Excellent computer skill and proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Supporting Senior Executive Directors with day to day responsibilities
- Assist the Member Services department and Marketing department with fulfillments.
- Prepare correspondences via email and MS word.
- Assist with additional office requirements consisting of mailing packets, inventory, filing, scanning, and phones, etc
- Extremely detailed orientated and organized
- Flexible hours including the weekends.
- Take meeting minutes
- Assist in training new staff on using EHR
- Ordering business forms
- Work closely with directors and management staff
High School Diploma or equivalent.