Website SAC Health System
Position: Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) Multiple Positions!
Department: Behavioral Health, San Bernardino
Schedule: Monday- Friday Hours 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect holding others in high regard by empowering them
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) works under the direction of the Department Directors and in coordination with all primary care providers including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and substance abuse counselors to deliver integrated care services. This position also sees clients in the outpatient setting. The BHS provider is responsible for providing brief therapy behavioral health interventions to SACHS medical clinic patients. The focus of the LCSW in primary care is to conduct assessments/screenings and provide therapeutic interventions where needed. In this setting there is significant attention to psychosocial stressors that may impact compliance with medical treatment and prevention activities that may prevent a need for referral to specialty behavioral health services. The LCSW will develop treatment plans that will be integrated with the patient’s medical treatment plan (in compliance with all HIPAA and Privacy guidelines) and will work closely with the medical team to meet the needs of individual patients. Works closely with the Health Care Team to coordinate case management activities and coordinates supervision of students who rotate through SACHS Behavioral Health as part of their training through coordination with clinical supervisors.
- Education: Must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Licensure/Certification: Board of Behavioral Science License in the State of California required.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of licensed clinical experience required. Multidisciplinary experience within the medical field preferred. Documented evidence of supervising masters and doctoral level clinicians and the ability to work with other represented departments in that capacity.
- As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- FQHC or community outpatient clinic experience
- Experience providing psychotherapy in Spanish preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Full Benefits Package:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages
- !! Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
SAC Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.