Website SAC Health System
**This position is eligible for possible loan repayment assistance through HRSA/NurseCorps and Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs.**
Department: CVRM Clinic (Indio)
Schedule: M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
SAC Health System’s mission is to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish.
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare– providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork- working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness- ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity- living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion- engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence- striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service- caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect- holding others in high regard by empowering them.
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician. Contributes to physician’s effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives. Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories. Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections. Other duties as assigned by the Attending Physician and Clinical Director.
Features of this position:
– Leave on Time
– Shared Call Schedule
– Work/Life Balance
**Nurse Practitioner-Job Summary
- Licensure/Certification: Active California Registered Nurse (RN) license and California Nurse Practitioner Certificate required. Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI) and DEA License.
- Education: Master’s Degree and completion of NP curriculum required.
- Experience: Bilingual in English and Spanish desirable. Minimum 3 years of experience as a NP in a family practice or pediatric outpatient clinic and 2 yrs RN in an acute care setting or in a sub-specialty clinic environment required.
**Physician Assistant-Job Summary
- Experience:Minimum 3 years of experience as a PA in an acute care setting or in a sub-specialty clinic environment required.
- Education: Required to have completed an accredited post-graduate education program specifically for Physician Assistant and have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Graduate from an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant program.
- Licensure/Certification: California State Physician Assistant License, issued by Physician Assistant Board under Medical Board of California. BLS certification required. Preferred to have a Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI). DEA License recommended.
Experience: Prefer community clinic experience. Management experience preferred. The Nurse Practitioner practices in collaboration with the supervising physician to provide age-specific and developmentally appropriate advanced nursing care and education for designated population of patients served; utilizes expertise in the delivery of whole-person care; practices within the NP scope of practice pursuant to standardized procedures and interpersonal skills to maximize excellence in customer service, safe patient care, and professionalism; contributes to a work environment of caring and cooperation among a culturally diverse workforce and patient population. Performs other duties as needed
Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
Full Benefits Package:
Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
!!Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Fitness Facility access