"Strengthening health care in the safety net"
CORONAVIRUS 2019 RESOURCES
Dignity Health is offering a FREE virtual urgent care service for anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Click here for more information on how to obtain a virtual urgent care service.
Click here for additional COVID-19 Resources
San Bernardino County
BUSINESS STATUS UPDATE – DUE TO COVID-19
March 18, 2020
Link to CDC COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
In response to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), with direction and guidance obtained from the CDC, the Governor’s Office and both Riverside and San Bernardino County Public Health Departments, the following business practices have been implemented.
- We will continue with sound business practices serving our membership and partners.
- All CHAISR scheduled in-person trainings have been cancelled until further notice. It is expected that once the crisis is resolved the MFT Billing training, Health Center Governing Board Training, and the Behavioral Health West-end Convening will be rescheduled.
- Work related travel for staff has been cancelled.
- External meetings will not be attended in-person.
- Staff may remain at work, may have reduced work hours, and may work remotely.
As we monitor the situation we will keep this directive updated. Please be safe during this difficult time.
Deanna Stover, Ph.D., R.N. President & Chief Executive Officer
The Value of Community Health Centers
We are excited to release our new video which demonstrates the value of community based health care that our members provide to the most vulnerable communities in both San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. Feel free to copy the link and share our video: click here for link
YOU can help us in our fight to give more people on the waiting list hope that they too, will get their second chance at life.
Please click on the button below to become an organ, eye and tissue donor in California.
#StayLoud for Medi-Cal!
# of Health Centers/Clinics
Million People in IE
We provide advocacy and public policy promotion to strengthen the health of the Inland Empire.
Our work is supported by our membership dues, and grant funding. Our projects are performed in a cost-effective and team-based approach to maximize the impact of each project outcome.
We recognize that the work of the Association cannot be accomplished without community collaboration. Therefore, we facilitate training and educational opportunities and actively participate in local, regional, state and national convenings.