Access to Care
Kaiser Permanente- Medical Financial Assistance Program
Fresh Start Surgical Gifts - Free Surgeries for Children
Fresh Start Surgical Gifts provides surgeries for children and teens at no cost. They are a tremendous resource for families in Southern California and provide highly specialized medical services for children and teens that have physical and cosmetic deformities caused by accident, disease, abuse and birth defects.
To learn more click here
En español aqui.
Behavioral Health Resources
Cedar House Life Change Center- Improving the lives of those suffering from Substance Abuse and Co-occurring Disorder
Dementia Support Group
Psychiatry Walk-In Clinic for IEHP Members
Psychiatry Walk-In Clinic in Fontana, CA
Safe Families for Children
WIC Breastfeeding Support in Inland Empire
San Bernardino County
Please click here to download the highlights of each course or click the links below to be directed to the course pages:
- Loving Support offers FREE breastfeeding services to all women living or working in Riverside County
- Website: http://www.lovingsupport.org/About-Us/Current-Programs
Breastfeeding Support Group Location Riverside Community Hospital – Breastfeeding Center
- Breastfeeding Center is open to mothers in the community, regardless of where they deliver, offering support to any mother and baby having challenges (e.g. low milk, sore nipples)
- Website: https://riversidecommunityhospital.com/service/breastfeeding-center-at-riverside-community-hospital
Car Seat Safety
Car Seat Safety
Connect IE is a free online website that provides Inland Empire residents from different zip codes with community resources 24/7. It can connect residents to housing services, job trainings, food pantries, transportation, and other low-cost or free programs. Please visit www.ConnectIE.org to find the closest resources to you.
Cold Weather Shelters in Riverside County
Please click below to be directed to the course pages offering diabetes management:
Please click here to download a flyer of IEHP’s Free Diabetes Classes and Support Resources located in Riverside, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Perris, and San Bernardino Inland Empire Diabetes Resources Please click here to see organizations dedicated to diabetes treatment and awareness throughout the Inland Empire.
To find a clinic location that provide services in
- sexually transmitted diseases
- breast cancer screening
- testicular cancer
- pap smears
- and birth control methods
Please click here