- This event has passed.
Breakfast with Santa & Christmas Festival
December 10, 2022 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM$5 – $10
Date and time
George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center
3737 Crestview Drive Norco, CA 92860
About this event
Santa Claus is coming to Horsetown USA! Experience the holiday spirit at the City of Norco’s Breakfast with Santa, Christmas Festival and Parade of Lights!
Purchase Tickets to Breakfast with Santa
- Cost: $5 per person (Includes Breakfast, Crafts and Selfies with Santa)
- Schedule: 8-11 a.m.
- Please Note: There are a limited number of tickets available. Online sales end at 12 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2022. If the event is not sold out, limited tickets will be sold at the door.
Purchase Activity Wristbands
- Cost: $10 per person (Includes Train Ride, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Crafts & More!)
- Schedule: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Activity Wristbands are required for any person who participates in an activity, including parents accompanying young children. Activities are subject to change.
- Please Note: Admission to the Christmas Festival, which includes entertainment and food and craft vendors, is FREE. Activity Wristbands will be sold online and at the gate until the event concludes at 9 p.m.
- Parking and admission to the Christmas Festival, as well as the Parade of Lights, is FREE.
- Prices for Breakfast with Santa and Activity Wristbands do not include processing fees.
- Breakfast with Santa: 8-11 a.m.
- Christmas Festival, Activities & Entertainment: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Horsetown Parade of Lights: 5 p.m.
In order to avoid delays, please have your tickets ready to be scanned before arriving at the event. Your tickets can be printed from your confirmation email, accessed in the EventBrite mobile app, or saved as an image (screenshot) on your mobile device for easy access.
Parking is available onsite and is free. Please follow directional signage. Shuttles will be available.
No alcohol. No weapons. No pets.
Any person who requires a modification or accommodation in order to attend this event is encouraged to contact the City of Norco at least 48 hours prior to the event so that reasonable arrangements can be made to ensure accessibility.
For more information, contact the Community Services Department at (951) 270-5632 or email@example.com.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All sales are final.
- Event terms are rain or shine.
- All event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any attendee for any reason at their discretion.
- By attending a City of Norco event, you acknowledge there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are gathered.