Become a member or an affiliate supporter!
Build partnerships for advancing health through community collaboration
The Community Health Association Inland Southern Region (Association) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports safety net health centers and clinics throughout the Inland Empire. We support our partners by providing advocacy, public policy promotion, and education, as well as resources to strengthen the provision of high-quality primary and specialty care services throughout the Inland Southern Region.
- Must be licensed by the State of California, Department of Health Services, pursuant to Sections 1204 (a)(1) or (2), or Section 1206 (c)(d) or (e),
- Have a written policy of non-discrimination based on ability to pay,
- Provide comprehensive primary health care to underserved populations in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, and
- Operate in a manner that furthers the mission/vision of the Community Health Association Inland Southern Region.
Ready to join? Download the application now!
Affiliate Supporter Requirements:
- Do not qualify as a Member, and
- You are any of the following:
- Academic Institution
- For-Profit Corporation
- Non-Profit Provider
- Not-For-Profit Corporation
Want to become an affiliate supporter? Download the application now!