Become a member or an affiliate supporter
Build partnerships for advancing health through community collaboration.
Community Health Association Inland Southern Region is a non-profit organization that supports safety net clinics throughout the Inland Empire. We support our partners by providing advocacy, public policy promotion, education, as well as resources to strengthen the provision of high-quality primary and specialty care services throughout the region.
- Must be licensed by the State of California, Department of Health Services, pursuant to Sections 1204 (a)(1) or (2), or Section 1206 (c)(d) or (e).
- Have a written policy of non-discrimination based on ability to pay.
- Provide comprehensive primary health care to un-served and underserved populations in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
- Operate in a manner that furthers the mission of the Community Health Association Inland Southern Region.
Ready to join?! Download the application now.
- Do not qualify as a Member.
- You are any of the following:
- Academic Institution
- For-Profit Corporation
- Non-Profit Provider
- Not For-Profit Corporation
Want to become an affiliate supporter? Download the application now.