- This event has passed.
Courageous Parenting 101
May 17 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
A FREE multi-session substance abuse education and preventing program providing parents with the knowledge of how to keep children safe.
This Program Covers:
• Teaching Drug Refusal Skills
• Understanding Emotional Pain and Teaching Children
How to Cope
• Knowing Signs of Drug Use
• Effective Communication and Listening Strategies with
Children Around Drugs
• Protective Psychological and Developmental Factors
• Helping your Child Handle Stress
• Practical Steps to Take if Use is Suspected
• Parent Resources on Where to Find Help AND More
DHS Family Center- Room 26
11-625 West Drive, Desert Hot Springs, Ca
May 17th, 24th & 31st
Dinner and Childcare Provided.
For more information and to register for the program contact: (760) 416-1374 or (760) 894-4072.
Visit https://www.couragetospeak.org/ for more information.