- This event has passed.
MAPSS: The 8th Annual Pre-Medical and Pre-Health Conference
February 1 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFree – $30
The California State University, San Bernardino campus will host its 8th Annual Pre-Medical & Pre-Health Conference!!!
Will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2020
Everyone is invited! This conference is for all students, advisors, and parents interested in learning about the healthcare professions and for those who care about making a difference in their communities! The Pre-Medical & Pre-Health Conference, organized by the Medical and Pre-Health Student Society (MAPSS), targets students from all colleges and universities interested in pursuing a career in health care.
The Pre-Medical & Pre-Health Conference will highlight these key professions:
- Allopathic Physician (MD)
- Osteopathic Physician (DO)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Dentistry (DDS/DMD)
- Veterinary Medicine (DVT)
- Public Health (PH)
- Health Education
- Clinical and Biomedical Research
- Mental and Behavior Health
- Business in Medicine
What your ticket gets you:
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided throughout the event!
- Keynote Speaker Address
- Various Deans of Admissions Panel
- Over 40 informational and hands-on workshops
- Health Profession’s/Recruitment Fair
- Medical and Nursing Student Panels
- Opportunity to network with students studying in medical schools, graduate schools, and schools of health professions
- Closing Keynote Address
- Various opportunity raffles & drawings!
If you registered as a high school student, you MUST present a valid high school ID and if you registered as a CSUSB student, you MUST present a valid Coyote OneCard to gain entry to the conference as a CSUSB Student Attendee. Otherwise, you will have to pay the difference for general admission.
After your purchase, you will receive an email with your ticket. PLEASE PRINT AND BRING YOUR CONFERENCE TICKET ALONG WITH A VALID ID TO THE EVENT!
No refunds, exchanges, or transfers.
Please direct all questions to:
If you are in need of a reasonable accomodation in order to participate in this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements prior to Saturday, January 25th, 2020.
Thank you and we hope to see you at the conference,
Conference website: www.csusbpremed.com
Fee: ranges from $0 (high school students with ID) to $30 plus fees/taxes