Check back soon for the next Rural Health Convening date.
June 20, 2019
Participants will come together from local rural health coalitions and executives and/or designated leadership staff of organizations and providers who play a direct role in the provision of safety-net services for rural California communities. Safety-net service providers include hospital systems, county public health departments, federally qualified health centers, Indian health centers, physical and behavioral health, and social services.
Please click HERE to RSVP.
June 20, 2019 Convening Materials
- Speaker Bios
- California State Rural Health Association – Raymond T. Hino’s presentation
- California State Rural Health Association/Plumas County Public Health Agency – James Wilson’s presentation
- Connect IE – Garry Madden, Jana C. Arellano and Edward J. Ramirez’s presentation
- Organizations in attendance
- 2019 California Rural Health Conference – September 23-24, 2019, Roseville, CA